- Make sure your projects and timing estimates are precise and as straight as possible.
- Make sure to keep your profile up to date every time with your current availability, role, and skills. We present curated project recommendations to all freelancer based on their biography. The more data you provide, the better visibility for you.
- Insert examples of your work in your outline. Freelancers with work samples have a higher response rate and get hired more often than those without them.
- If you are not from the USA, we encourage you to take our Basic English test to show you can interact effectively with English-speaking project owners.
- Fully complete your profile with employment history, availability, a friendly profile photo and a cover letter.
By taking these five steps, you will quickly and significantly increase your chances of winning the work of hiring companies on SocioBid.