1. Information we collect
When you connect with us through the Site or the Services, we may gather Personal Data and some other information from you, as further portrayed underneath:
- When you registered or visit Socio Bid site, Socio Bid collects your information.
Personal Information: utilizing the Service as a Client or Freelancer, we may require information that identifies you as an individual or an entity for instance name, and contact information, such as email address, contact information and may also require financial information, such as bank account numbers
Identity Verification: We may gather other private Information, such as your date of birth or taxpayer identification number, to authorize your identity. We may ask for documents to verify this information, such as a copy of your government-issued identification or photo or a billing statement or tax filing or any other as required by law.
Other Information: We may ask for other information if we found you are violating any Socio Bid policies. Also require information such as zip codes, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, computer and connection information, demographic data, information regarding your use of the Service, and general project-related data.
- Aggregate Information: Socio Bid gather your Non-Identifying, general, generic and aggregate information and considered it as personal information.
- Non-Personal Information: When you use site, Socio Bids may collect your Non-Personal Information. May also get information from third-party service providers (e.g. Google Analytics), and partners. May obtain and record non-personal information from cookies, server logs, and similar technology from any device you used to access the service either computer, mobile device or tablet, including your IP address or other unique device identifier.
- The technology used to gather data naturally from Socio Bid Clients may incorporate are the following:
Web Beacons: We may also employ Web Beacons technology or tracking tags in your device. It may be invisible to you, and which are used to track the online activity of Internet users.
Implanted tags: Implanted tags may also use to collect information about your communications with the Service, such as the links you click on. The code is downloaded on temporary basis in your device and deleted when device disconnected from the service
Moreover we may utilize different advancements, (for example, labels) that gather comparative data for security and misrepresentation identification purposes.
Work Dairies: In this we summarize the information about your work for a client on a project. It may include such as a communication, as well as automatically gather information about work on a project. This information will share with the relevant clients, also use for product development, marketing and research and for statistical analysis.
User Profiles: In this user can create a profile which depicts personal information, skills and a complete work portfolio. It also consists tests taken, test scores, hourly rates, pervious work ratings. This information will be visible to all Socio Bid users. You can also report the profile if you think it representing your information by contacting Socio Bid Support center.
Testimonials: We will show your testimonial along with your name to customers in addition to other endorsements. By contacting our support center you can ask for edit or delete your testimonials.
Work listings: It include information such as budget, location, history of work, the names of other Freelancers performing work for the Client, Client feedback and rating and overall performance. According to your requirement this information will be viewable or hide from the others.
Feedback: We pull together feedback from users about their experience with other users via services. Feedback is publically viewable. But Socio Bid may have the right to delete the feedback as in rare condition or situation.
Referral Program: Socio Bid also allows you to send project posting to your friend via email or you may refer your friend to a client. Your friend’s information can be track for the purpose of monitoring the success of our referral program. This information can be removes on the request by contacting the socio bid support center
2. Use and retention of information
- To provide and enhance the Service, complete your transactions and address process your enrollment, confirm the data you give is legitimate and to consistence and inside business purposes;
- To contact you with Socio Bid newsletters promotional materials and other information that may be interest of you.
- To tailor content and offers we may present on services and elsewhere online.
- To develop the business relationship with you;
- To prepare governmental and internal statistics reports;
- To evaluate your proposal to execute a freelance projects
- To implement and fulfill the rules and regulations, including to protect property rights of Socio Bid, to pose a risk of fraudulent, unethical or any other illegal activity
3. Data sharing and revelation:
· Data about freelancers shared with their users and agencies.
· Info about clients and agencies shared with Freelancers
· Information about services providers
· On conditions, if you agree to receive data from any third party
· On your request that we share your info
- Third party analytics provider and ad server
Socio Bid works with ad agencies, network advertisers, and other vendors to provide us info regarding traffic on service. In it many features like pages viewed and the actions taken when visiting the service are included. Some of these parties may collect personal Info when you visit the Service or other online websites and services. With the use of our services you will continue to receive generic ads while online.
- Your Choices and Selection:
Registered Socio Bid users may update their choices regarding the types of communications you receive from us through your online account. Kindly note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of the service via email and other transactional accounts.
- Altering your info or closing your account:
Upon customer’s request Socio Bid will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal data. It is your responsibility to maintain the accuracy of the info you submit to us. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your data by making updates or by contacting Socio Bid through online account. We will respond over your request within 30 days.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request; yet, certain info will persist on the Service even if you close your account. We usually will not remove or delete information you displayed publicly through or on the Service.
- Safety Measures:
Socio Bid assures to help protect and secure the data it collects and stores for its users. All access to the site is coded using industry-standard transport layer security technology (TLS). we also use HTTP strict transport security to add an additional layer of protection for our Socio Bid Users. But one thing to remember that no method of transmission over internet is 100% secure.
- International transferal of personal data:
- Associations to other sites:
Socio Bid services contains links to other websites. If you wish to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. But, we do not exercise control over third party websites. Other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer that will harm you with others ways you don’t know. We recommend you to read the Privacy Policies of other websites you visit carefully.
- Communal Silhouette:
The silhouette or profile you create on our site will be publicly accessible unless otherwise designated. You are allowed to change the privacy settings of your profile through your account portico.
- Variations to this Policy:
- Contacting us: